On your page it says buy 1 get 2 free? But how do I get the free beats?
- Before checkout, make sure to select the same license on all beats (BASIC, PREMIUM or UNLIMITED), or else the discount won’t work! Same rule applies to all bundle deals.
- Step 1. Click “+ADD” and pick BASIC, PREMIUM or UNLIMITED on the first beat.
- Step 2. Repeat Step 1 with the same license until you’ve chosen 4 beats.
- Step 3. The beatstore will automatically calculate the discount and you’re ready to checkout! Proceed to paypal or pay using any Major Credit Card by clicking BUY NOW.
I want to buy the exclusive rights to your beat, what do I need to do?
If you’re interested in buying buying hip hop beats with exclusive rights (100% Ownership of a beat)
you can make an offer. Hit the “Make an Offer” option and fill out the requiered fields.
I Don't Have a Paypal Account? What do I do?
Don’t Have A PayPal Account?
If you do not own a Paypal account, and wish not to create one, you are still able to purchase beats.
- Step 1. Choose your desired beat(s) and click “Buy Now”
- Step 2. Once you are re-directed to the checkout page, click pay by Credit/Debit Card.
- Step 3. Once you have entered your credit card information, you need to enter the email you wish the beat(s) to be sent to.
- Step 4. Your beat(s) are now leased and ready in your mailbox within a few seconds. (Make sure to check Junk-mails)
What is Unlimited License?
UNLIMITED Beat License
When buying this license, Dizzee Beats is kept as 100% owner of the beat and is Not to be confused with a Exclusive Rights Contract for beats and instrumentals.
- 1. You’ll have the rights to sell UNLIMITED units royalty free with the song.
- 2. High Quality MP3/WAV delivered instantly via e-mail.
- 3. High Quality Tracked Out WAV (Stems) in a ZIP file delivered instantly via email.
- 4. Unlimited License Contract
What are Tracked Out audio files?
Tracked Out Beats
With Unlimited (WAV+ZIP) License you will also recieve the high quality MP3/WAV.
- 1. Every individual channel/instrument in the beat are split up in separated WAV tracks for maximum control over the mix.
- 2. Give the Track Out files to your engineer to get the most out of your mix.
- 3. You want to get the most out of the mastering process
- 4. You have a good idea of how you want the track to sound, based upon other music that you like.
How do I credit you as a producer?
How do I credit the Producer?
Either or all of these options are fine.
- 1. Type Prod.By Dizzee Beats on the Tracklist or Album/Mixtape cover.
- 2. Typing (Produced By Dizzee On The Beat) after the title.
- 3. (Prod By Dizzee Beats) works aswell.
- 4. You can type it in your description (if you upload it to Youtube, Soundcloud and similar websites)
- 5. Or Vocal credits.