DEMO Downloads, what are they for?
Are for artists/songwriters to be able to get rap beats downloads sent directly to an email, in exchange for a buck. Instead of ripping it off youtube you get it for free, however, distribution is not allowed.
I don't know which license to pick?
Sometimes it can be hard figuring out which license to get, BUT I’ve prepared two simple Yes or No questions, that’ll get your answer.
- Do I have a mixing/mastering engineer or someone who is mixing the song? Yes, or No?
- Do I need high quality MP3 or WAV of said beat(s)?
If your answer to question 1 is NO you can take a look at the Basic or Premium, they’re essential for your mix. Fortunately, if you do have a mixing engineer you can take a look at the Master License and UNLIMITED License that includes each separate channel and instruments in a ZIP File also known as STEMS or Track Outs. This is how professional studios work and is intended for anyone with mixing expertise.
If your answer to question 2 Premium is the your choice if WAV was the answer. If your answer was MP3, Basic license is usually what you’re looking for.
Not to mention how many streams you get overtime, if this is a concern and you’re having trouble deciding, fortunately you have the ability to upgrade your license at any time in the future. If you decide for Basic MP3 and your song does better than 15,000 streams you can always upgrade your license to Premium (grants 25,000 streams) in the future.
On your page it says buy 1 get 2 free? But how do I get the free beats?
- Before checkout, make sure to select the same license on all beats (BASIC, PREMIUM or UNLIMITED), or else the discount won’t work! Same rule applies to all bundle deals.
- Step 1. Click “+ADD” and pick BASIC, PREMIUM or UNLIMITED on the first beat.
- Step 2. Repeat Step 1 with the same license until you’ve chosen 4 beats.
- Step 3. The beatstore will automatically calculate the discount and you’re ready to checkout! Proceed to paypal or pay using any Major Credit Card by clicking BUY NOW.
I want to buy the exclusive rights to your beat, what do I need to do?
If you’re interested in buying buying hip hop beats with exclusive rights (100% Ownership of a beat)
you can make an offer. Hit the “Make an Offer” option and fill out the requiered fields.
I Don't Have a Paypal Account? What do I do?
Don’t Have A PayPal Account?
If you do not own a Paypal account, and wish not to create one, you are still able to purchase beats.
- Step 1. Choose your desired beat(s) and click “Buy Now”
- Step 2. Once you are re-directed to the checkout page, click pay by Credit/Debit Card.
- Step 3. Once you have entered your credit card information, you need to enter the email you wish the beat(s) to be sent to.
- Step 4. Your beat(s) are now leased and ready in your mailbox within a few seconds. (Make sure to check Junk-mails)
What is Unlimited License?
UNLIMITED Beat License
When buying this license, Dizzee Beats is kept as 100% owner of the beat and is Not to be confused with a Exclusive Rights Contract for beats and instrumentals.
- 1. You’ll have the rights to sell UNLIMITED units royalty free with the song.
- 2. High Quality MP3/WAV delivered instantly via e-mail.
- 3. High Quality Tracked Out WAV (Stems) in a ZIP file delivered instantly via email.
- 4. Unlimited License Contract
What are Tracked Out audio files?
Tracked Out Beats
With Unlimited (WAV+ZIP) License you will also recieve the high quality MP3/WAV.
- 1. Every individual channel/instrument in the beat are split up in separated WAV tracks for maximum control over the mix.
- 2. Give the Track Out files to your engineer to get the most out of your mix.
- 3. You want to get the most out of the mastering process
- 4. You have a good idea of how you want the track to sound, based upon other music that you like.
How do I credit you as a producer?
How do I credit the Producer?
Either or all of these options are fine.
- 1. Type Prod.By Dizzee Beats on the Tracklist or Album/Mixtape cover.
- 2. Typing (Produced By Dizzee On The Beat) after the title.
- 3. (Prod By Dizzee Beats) works aswell.
- 4. You can type it in your description (if you upload it to Youtube, Soundcloud and similar websites)
- 5. Or Vocal credits.